LoL - In Gank we trust Index du Forum
LoL - In Gank we trust
Forum de confrérie.
LoL - In Gank we trust Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Funny Original Statuses For Facebook ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LoL - In Gank we trust Index du Forum -> In Gank we trust -> Rapport de combat
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Funny Original Statuses For Facebook Répondre en citant

Funny Original Statuses For Facebook

I bet it was the brown ones. I cant imagine what they would look like but I doubt theyd be exactly flying off the shelves. How would society cope with Facebook disappearing? I have to imagine it would go a lot like the status suggests, probably with a lot of inappropriate poking as well, not to mention casualacquaintanceswalking up to you and saying, Id like to be your friend. Dan Price January 9, 2018 09-01-2018 Is Your Windows PC Affected by Meltdown and Spectre? How Powershell Foreach, While, and Other Loops Work Programming How Powershell Foreach, While, and Other Loops Work A crucial first step in learning programming is working with loops. Dont turn to the internet for answers. Not worth it. Silly me all I had to do was look at Ailis Facebook status because that pretty much sums it up. The internet is full of great information, sure, but its also full of just as much misinformation. image source: 11: A little humor in the checkout line. Try to say the letter m properly without your lips touching. Im not sure I believe Chris with his feeling the fart bus trip story but honestly, it wouldnt surprise me. 30 1 ←Rate 01-02-2018 19:55 Comments (0) . image source: 16: Is the Bat Mobile really a bus? Ah, this made me laugh in such a big way. Site Links Home Funny Status Messages Status Message Generator Chuck Norris Sayings Funny Dumb Laws Funny Humourus Quotes Depressing Quotes Recent Famous Quotes Wifi Names Great Deals TJ's Blog Companies that Suck About Tjshome Contact Us Privacy 1999 - 2018 For once Id like to get kicked INTO a bar . image source: 39: I have never seenBreaking Bad. knows it's hot when your farts ignite! knows it's hotwhen Pamela Anderson's boobs are melting! knows it's hot when fat guys are making their own gravy! thinks it's hotter than a pair of sweat pants full of barbecue! knows it's hot when Dick Cheney is waterboarding himself! hopes you brought the champagne because today is gonna be TOASTY! knows it's hot when when thegeese in the park come in "original recipe" and "extra crispy." knows it's hot when pigs complain about sweating like fat humans. Im pretty sure this guy is kidding. 43 2 ←Rate 12-29-2017 07:57 by Funny Comments (1) . As I mentioned above, I write online for a living. Yes, criminals all over the world are getting busted by bragging about their crimes on Facebook or, worse, breaking into homes, checking their Facebook and forgetting to log out. Maybe its just something for the younger generation but I think it looks ridiculous. I dont know who this Lisa person is but I like her style. I generally dont like people who correct simple spelling errors on Facebook. Comic book movies continue to dominate, but theres also plenty for everyone else to enjoy. For that reason, Friday the 13th absolutely could not land on April the 20th. Page: 1 of 5676. In my experience, most arguments Im involved with start because someone has failed to understand Im always right. Theres a reason by sober and so bored sound almost exactly the same. Being light-hearted and funny is definitely the way to win approval from large numbers of Facebook users, and funny Facebook statuses are the best way to go about it. image source: 45: You say Goodbye and I say Hello & Hello, Hello! CJ is right. Not only is the original poster completely wrong in her (or his, but Ive seen this attributed to a female enough times to believe the original poster is female) assertion that the sun isnota star, she also argues with those who point out that shes completely wrong. Come on dont we all know the difference between pee and pea by now? Lets talk about the difference, shall we? A friend would bring you pea soup if they want to make you feel better when youre sick or even just for a tasty treat to let you know theyre thinking about you. Maybe it wouldnt be so bad after all. Shell never find her way back and there she is! There are only two reasons to date a girl youve already dated. If you think a womans place is in the kitchen, please remember that is where the knives are kept. If you have 60 pennies, you wouldnothave one dollar. I eat when Im sleepy. 10 minutes after discovery of God Particle, Chinese knock-off found for $5 Gee Great. Maybe a Facebook page for the deep fryer or the toaster is just the next step 5a02188284
facebook iphone app locationfacebook payment for likesfacebook for business contactcodigos para chat de facebook forever alonefacebook zeigt kein chat mehrmalicious facebook virus or malware chat messageshow to use zawgyi font in facebookhow do i download photos of me from facebookfree facebook for tata docomofacebook messenger para samsung java

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 04:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LoL - In Gank we trust Index du Forum -> In Gank we trust -> Rapport de combat Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006